Thursday, May 5, 2011

the next few months.

Back in Boise and back to teaching at Vallivue High School, back to going to bed at 9 o'clock, and back to feeling exhausted all day everyday. I'm almost done with week one, and it's definitely extremely hard to go from 5 weeks of vacation and relaxing, to waking up at 6 am and dealing with the crazy kids who are mentally checked out and eager for summer. I can't say I'm not antsy for summer vacation as well, but it's definitely a lot easier to stick with it when I know I'm now getting paid!

Outside of the school, I'm making plans and preparing for an amazing summer at home in the mountains. McCall is calling my name, and I am beyond excited to be spending several months with my best friends in the place that will always be home. After the summer, I don't know exactly what my plans are yet.

 It's scary. 
It's exciting. 
It's stressful. 
But most of all it's my life and my decision and I can go do anything, anywhere. 

Figuring it all out is half the journey, but living it will be everything. 

1 comment:

  1. The world is your oyster!! (I have no idea how that expression came to be..kind of weird..but you get the meaning. :)

    ReplyDelete