Monday, November 16, 2009

A little of me.


Well, 20 years old has found me in little old Rexburg, Idaho facing the brutal winds and freezing temperatures to get a college education, and yet, I have no doubt that this is where I am supposed to be right now. I had every intention of staying at Boise State for the duration of my college career (mostly because I didn't have the grades or necessary credentials to get into a better school, let alone a church school.)In all reality, I know that staying in Boise would have played a hand in my heading further down the wrong path and getting into trouble I didn't need. Everything pointed to a rejection letter coming my way, but I am certain there is reason behind my being accepted, even if there are times I still don't fully see it. Whatever the reason, I am here, and I am now finishing my junior year studying Social Studies Education, focusing on History Ed. I never would have thought this is where I would end up or what I would decide to study, but I know now this is not only where I am supposed to be right now, but have had many confirmations this is what I am supposed to do with my life, and I'm excited about where I'm heading! Nothing happens by coincidence..

No comments:

Post a Comment