
So I was laying in bed last night thinking about how obsessed I am with some things and how pathetic some of my obsessions really are--however, I can't lie and say they aren't a huge part of what makes me so..well, ME. For the sake of those reading, I will try to keep my gushing to a minimum..
Obsession #1: BOIIIISEEEE....STAAAAAATE! Yes, that's right. FACT: I am the biggest Bronco fan EVER. I never miss a game (unless of course eastern Idaho isn't considerate enough to broadcast for me, but we won't get started on that). Most of the time, however, that entails me sitting on the couch (alone), decked out in my BSU paraphernalia, screaming at the t.v. and jumping up and down cheering along with..no one, swooning over my fabulous Austin Pettis, Jeremy Avery, and Kyle Wilson (to name a few). I think it's safe to say I bleed blue and orange and I am not ashamed. Yes, my obsession has gotten me into many an argument (and I'm pretty certain has consequentially frightened a few people in the process), but it's only because I care. Nothing gets my heart racing faster than the sight of the smurf turf and a good looking bronco in uniform, mmm. Now, you may be wondering to yourself- If she goes to BYU-Idaho, why isn't she a BYU fan? My answer: GAG. In the brilliant words of my father, 'My favorite team is BSU.. or anyone playing BYU.' I'm certain God must be a BSU fan because the sky is blue and sunsets are orange..That's all I will say on that subject though. I love my boys! I was a die-hard fan BEFORE the Fiesta Bowl (the greatest game ever played in college football, fyi), and I will be till the day I die. :] GO BRONCOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment