Confession: sometimes I watch the Disney channel and laugh my butt off
Confession: sometimes I come to my own blog just to listen to my music playlist
Confession: sometimes I stay up WAY too late when I know I have to wake up early the next morning because I thought of something I feel is surely too important to wait until the next day
Confession: sometimes I drink water and spill it all down the front of myself, wipe it off, and then do it again about 2 minutes later
Confession: The fact that each of these things happened tonight puts a smile on my face.
Confession: sometimes I come to my own blog just to listen to my music playlist
Confession: sometimes I stay up WAY too late when I know I have to wake up early the next morning because I thought of something I feel is surely too important to wait until the next day
Confession: sometimes I drink water and spill it all down the front of myself, wipe it off, and then do it again about 2 minutes later
Confession: The fact that each of these things happened tonight puts a smile on my face.
Thank you, and goodnight.
I feel like you were stating things that I do! So weird! And I love the Disney channel!
ReplyDelete