Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Holidays.

Before I get into this post, I must first preface with Ahhh it feels good to be back to this place that is all mine, writing whatever I feel like talking about, and temporarily escaping the reality of my hectic life. I love this journal...

That being said, there has clearly been an extended absence between my last post and now, and I have a lot of long overdue good times that need to be shared. The first of which would be: The Holidays. I loved every second of my two weeks at home! I must say that two weeks was not enough though seeing as the days were filled with best friends and gingerbread houses, grandparents visiting, baking millions of treats, a fabulous Christmas morning, family games, bowling....ya know, I feel the many pictures are self explanatory, so without further ado...



Now, what you're about to see is what we like to call History (almost) in the making. Yes, that would be a frame of ALL (but one) STRIKES! (Sorry mom, we still love you) :]







Maddie was angry she couldn't play the adult games...







It wouldn't be a McArthur get together without a few attempts at acrobatics










And it wouldn't be Christmas (or Grandpa in general) without a little random snoozing with a book in hand.





Needless to say, it was a fabulous Christmas.
I love my family!

1 comment: