I am imaginative and hopeful, passionate and driven, and I lust after life. My hope is that through this journal I can share my life experiences and lessons learned--I write from my heart for all of you.
Monday, April 11, 2011
here goes.
I have (yet again) been horrible the last few months about keeping this thing up to date, and the more I think about it, the more I regret not staying on top of it. I want this to be my journal. Yes, this is for all of you who read it and want to keep up on what's going on in my life, but first and foremost this blog is for me. I made it to keep my thoughts, experiences, and dreams written down, and so far it hasn't been much of a success. So this is my formal declaration that I will be better about writing. Some days may be short and sweet, but that's life, not everyday is bursting with exciting news. Hopefully I will be able to stick with it this time...here goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't remember if I already have posted before, but I found your blog through Amy's I think. Congrats on graduation! We got the announcement in the mail at my parents. Good luck with everything-we need to stay in touch!
ReplyDelete