New things are in store for my future.
Kyleur and I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho on April 8th, which means we are officially degree holding college graduates, and we now have every opportunity and option before us. It was really special to be able to graduate together and share this experience with our family and friends. Thank you to everyone who came to support us, and to those of you who I know send your love and support from a distance. We love you guys and appreciate you all in our lives.
It's an exciting time for both of us.
I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do now that I've got my degree, and the options are essentially endless at this point. Deep down, I know I want to end up living abroad for awhile to get the travel bug out my system, so I'm leaning towards getting my TESL certification and teaching English in another country. I feel really good about it right now, and I know it would be an amazing experience for me. In the meantime, I am heading back to McCall for the summer to spend time in my hometown with old friends quite possibly for the last time.
I feel good about where my life is right now. I have plenty of options and, quite honestly, it's a little scary not knowing just what the future holds or where I'm headed, but I think that's what makes it so exciting. I can do anything I dream up, go wherever the wind takes me, become whoever I want to become. I know my family doesn't want me to pick up and go somewhere far away, but I know if I don't get out and live and accomplish my goals while I'm still young and able, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. So who knows where I'll end up and what I'll do, but the beauty is, it doesn't matter where or what, it only matters that I do it.




Congratulations Brianne!! Oh the places you'll go! I can't wait to see. :) love you!
ReplyDelete